Saturday, April 11, 2009

A strange thing happened



Harry and the boys just keep getting better- 3rd time seeing White Lies and they've accumulated a lot of polish and interact with the audience much better. They played a short set due to sharing the slot with Friendly Fires which i missed due to a small incident. Perhaps it was the lack of food, but for the first time in my life i fainted! Last thing i remembered i felt nauseated and then i was looking up at the concerned faces of the Staff at Slim's. They were really great, so kudos to them. They took me outside, brought me a chair and a bottle of water, and stayed with me a bit. Sweetie D took care of me the rest of the night and made sure i ate and took me home. I <3 D - x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sophie said...

*delete* love it! :)