Thursday, September 20, 2007

Brava...


as Sophie would say and did say... as i walked in- i heard a familiar tune and i rush in to peak who was playing- it took me a couple of seconds before I realized it was Biffy Clyro! I finally managed to see them live- after missing them for probably the 3rd time perhaps? Wembley, Parc des Princes... but at least now i recognized some of the tunes. So the night kicked off quite marvelously. I was rather afraid that it might have been a low energy night for me. I even forgot to bring my camera! Which was such a shame because we we're about 4 feet away from the stage. When The Editors came out, it was definitely one of those bands that made you perk up. Of course- it doesn't hurt that Tom is such a looker. Ooo la- growing out that beautiful hair of his. Sigh- one of those please! Vocals- excellent. Chris on lead- quite marvy. Ed providing the beats- rock on. I wasn't paying much attention to Russell. :( he was on the other side of the stage- but i'm sure equally as talented. All in all, rah rah rah, I had a good time.

Note: Since when do short people have the audacity to ask taller folks not to stand in front of them? I saw this happening several times in front of me. Believe me- I don't like it but i sure don't ask them to go back to the back of the line. Especially if they seem more like a superfan jumping up and down instead of being a macho shit short boyfriend trying to protect his girl who probably just wants to fuck Tom? Ok- that's my rant- he was just irritating. Wonder whether i could have taken him on.

No comments: