Thursday, September 6, 2007

So Dance the Samba...


I'm a little backlogged with my blogs. Not because i've been superbly busy, i've just been a little less excitable. Perhaps a tad tired. Divalicious was she- princess of neuvo Bossa Nova. Since it was a school night- I was a little tired on this beautiful night. Rage was a dearie and picked me up from work and to the Fillmore we went. This was Rage's first time at the infamous Fillmore so I was excited to show him around. For once- i think we were the only yellow skin folks- we'll yellow and black anyways. The backdrop had tiny lights which lit up like the night sky. Miss Bebel's portugese accent and humour was oh so adorable as you sway to the melodic beats. I saw a sample poster as i came in- but alas- i don't think they reproduced it for this night :( minus one for my collection. I was rather looking forward to putting it up in my cube.

No comments: