Monday, November 19, 2007

Sheperds Bush Empire, London


Fortunately, with the help of the A-Z and a fella at the station, I found my way to the Empire. Whoppee! Another London gig venue under my belt. Sometimes i wonder which one i enjoy more, the gig or the gig venue. Venue wise, I was surprised it was extremely clean and didn't smell of rank alcohol. I even sat on the dance floor while waiting for the first act to start. Jenny Lewis was of course wonderful! in her sexy hot shorts telling us to "do the smoke detector"- so cute! She definitely has a fan base in london- the first few beats of Smoke Detector had these two boys doing her signature move for the song. Rilo Kiley is definitely an eclectic and talented band to go see. I'm glad i bought tickets to watch a US band in the UK.

No comments: