Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I waited too long!


No!!! I think they still had tics for the 2nd show at The Forum for The Pigeon Detectives when i checked this morn but now they don't have any and i missed out!! I was hoping to be able to catch this show while i'm in London. If they don't get any bigger than they already are from now till November- perhaps i can still buy scalped tickets for a reasonable price. Question is whether the Thursday night gig or the Friday night gig would be better? Or i suppose i could show up for both nights to see whether i can get tics for either. Wait a minute- i just checked seetickets.com and placed an order with them- they're upstairs tics but- no matters right? I hope the transaction goes through. It doesn't work sometimes when it's international. Fingers crossed. I'll keep you updated.

xxx loveys

No comments: