Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My Moon My Man...


Everytime i see Feist I want to see more of her. When she started singing i wished I had tickets for the next day so I can hear her sing oh so beautifully again. However, I was annoyed that upon arrival, security made me check in my digital camera- band's orders she says. So I'm there wondering- is it Leslie that didn't want ligthbulbs in her face- or was it something else? I surreptiously took pictures on my cell phone also, in fear that somebody might come up behind me and confiscate that too. Alas, i still am clueless on how to transfer pictures from my phone to the PC. Hence, the idea to take a picture of the Fillmore poster- this will go nicely in my office cubicle. Anyways- she sang a lot of her new songs in the first half- i must say, i'm not as familiar with her new album and didn't enjoy myself too much till the second half when she started singing her hits. Unfortunately one of my favourites- her rendition of Inside and Out was not performed. Oh well... i'm still humming her tunes a week later.

No comments: